Aluminum extrusion is semi-hollow and hollow shapes. It is a process to produce lengths of aluminum with fixed cross-section parts. By extrusion, a very complicated cross-section structure can be the cost-effective solution to create. So it is used to make prototypes and end-parts from aluminum materials by forcing an aluminum billet through a steel die. Aluminum dies are made from steel tools that have geometries and shapes ranging in complexity. The 6061 and 6063 aluminum are our most widely-used aluminum profiles.
The process of aluminum extrusion consists of the following steps.
1. Offering a complete cross-sectional drawing after checking and discussing your CAD DATA.
2. Prepared the extrusion die and ready for the extrusion press.
3. Warming up the aluminum billet in a 400-500 degrees celsius oven before extrusion.
4. The aluminium billet moves to the extrusion die to press and load it into up to 15,000 tons of pressure, lead to the material fill the walls of the container.
5. The extruded material emerges through the die.
6. Extrusions are sheared to table length.
7. Cooling to room temperature.
8. Extrusions are moved to the stretcher and stretched into alignment.
9. Sawing and cutting to length.
10. Heat treatment, finishing, and fabrication as our customer's requirements.
• Automobile And Vehicles
• Aerospace And Aircrafts
• Consumer Electronics
• Consumer Products
• Energy And Power
• General Transportation And Logistics
At Xin Pin, we leverage our in-house experience and capacity to make small volume parts from 1 to 1000 units, and mass production units of up to 10,000 pieces or more. We don't have MOQ required for our part production. We offer a competitive lead time for our customers with a very fast turnaround. No matter what your quantities, our service is consistent.
In addition, combined with CNC machining, the tight tolerance parts can be delivered. And the parts finishing service will be also available to the surface effect to make your idea achieve.
Hope we have given you a clear of the advantages of our aluminum extrusion. If you have any questions, or if you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us. As a specialized aluminium extrusion company, we are always ready to do the best service for you!
For the 3D drawing, we prefer to STEP, IGS, or X_T format.
The maximum supported file size is 20MB, For larger or multiple files
Please place it into one folder and compress it into a ZIP and sent it to email@example.com.